Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

High Level Vocabulary Words- Feb.1-5 and a message

This weeks high level vocabulary words are: blissful, delighted, elated, exhilarated. Vocabulary LINCs is due on Friday.

I purchased a new pack of Expo Neon dry erase markers on Sunday and opened the pack today and placed them on my white board. Four of the markers are already missing from the white board. I'm so disappointed that students in my class would take the markers and not return them. Students are not allowed to take materials from the board without permission. The students were asked if they had the markers to please return them, not one student spoke up to say they have the markers. It is my hope that the markers return tomorrow. It makes me sad to know that someone in our class is not being honest. If you notice that your child has one of the new markers please have them return it to the board. Thanks!

Be sure to check Progressbook many students are already missing assignments.

1 comment:

  1. The markers safely made it back to our room. Thanks for being honest, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete