Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Easycbm.com (extra reading and math support)

Parents,

I have added access to additional tests on the easycbm.com website that we use in our classroom. I have allowed access to many reading and math online tests. Most of the new tests are at the 3rd grade level, but that is okay. I would like the students to practice using a few new reading strategies that I taught this week. At school I usually print the test first so the kids can write on the test, then I allow them to enter their answers into the website. They should know if their anwers are right or wrong when they are finished testing. You may want to review the tests with your children when they are finished. I will be able to see your child's results but this will not count towards their grades, it is just meant to be extra practice and enrichment. The kids seem to like taking the tests on the computer and I love the data that the site provides. Your child should know the password for the website, they need to be sure type my name correctly (Mrs. Downey) and then find their homeroom class and their own name. Let me know if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment