Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Last Minute Tips

Below are a few last minutes tips that I have after making some final adjustments and observations this week.

1. Get a good nights sleep on Sunday night.

2. Eat right on test days.

3. Wake up early, take a quick walk or do a few jumping jacks to get the blood flowing.

4. Think and or say positive thoughts out loud or silently.

5. Feel confident!

6. Study the prefixes and suffixes that I posted on the website (they are likely to show up on the test, they have been on EVERY practice test so far)

7. YES, YES, YES .... the kids must use the strategies they have learned this year including but not limited to SMART 7 and PIP. This is like asking "do I have to use my brain at school, Mrs. Downey?"


We will do great, I just KNOW it!!!

Mrs. Downey

No comments:

Post a Comment