Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Comp. Book and a Message

This is the last week that students will have a Comp. Book due for a couple of weeks. Next week is a short week due to a holiday and the week after is FCAT Writes. There will be a two week break for Comp. Books.

 Students in my homeroom only have their Book Talk Project on February 28th. Some students have asked to do a Powerpoint for this project and that is fine. Please email me the Powerpoint or send it in on a key chain so we can show it on the projector. I have Keynote on my ipad but not Powerpoint, however, I think it will still play just fine. You may also want to check out this site: http://udltechtoolkit.wikispaces.com/ for other ideas for digital projects. I would love to see the students use more technology in their presentations. There are really some cool things students can do using digital media, cameras, etc.

Thanks!

ps. We are in the final count down for FCAT Writes, please keep supporting your children at home with positive feedback! I honestly think we will do fantastic. Please use high level vocabulary in conversations at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment